Monday, January 12, 2015

That 90's Card Topic

Welcome! Once in awhile, I will post a topic of conversation and look forward to your responses. This is a place for you to sound off and give your thoughts on the topic. I run a similar segment on Sport Card Collectors but this one is different because it's all 90's collecting based.

Now onto today's topic which is similar to the last:

What kinds of 90's cards would you like to see featured on Sport Card Collectors blog since I moved this blog over to there? What kind of 90's features or stories would you like to see?

1 comment:

  1. What I remember most about the early 90's stuff was the increase In quality.I'm not sure If there was much chrome In those days but the picture and card quality stepped up with cards like Stadium Club ,Pinnacle and Skybox.So yeah,those sets would be nice to see again.

    ReplyDelete