Tuesday, July 8, 2014

That 90's Sport Card Blog WANTS YOU!

You read this post title right, That 90's Sport Card Blog wants you! I am looking for fan submissions of your favorite 90's cards!

All you have to do to be featured on That 90's Sport Card blog is this:
  1. Send an attachment of your favorite 90's card (one photo per submission, you can enter to be featured more than once)
  2. Small paragraph on why that is your favorite 90's card
  3. Your name
  4. Send your entries to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com
  5. Make sure to put That 90's Blog in the subject line so I don't think you are spam
Your submissions should look like this:
(Photo attachment)
This is my favorite 90's card because...
MC Hammer

I look forward to your submissions! I will be posting these once a week unless I have a ton of them being sent in.

No comments:

Post a Comment