Monday, June 30, 2014

That 90's Card Topic

Welcome! This is a NEW SEGMENT here on That 90's Sport Card Blog. Once in awhile, I will post a topic of conversation and look forward to your responses. This is a place for you to sound off and give your thoughts on the topic. I run a similar segment on Sport Card Collectors but this one is different because it's all 90's collecting based.

Now onto today's topic:

Best 90's product was....(this doesn't need a year, that will asked in another post. This is just for a product)

2 comments:

  1. I loved bowmans best football!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... difficult question. So many awesome products to choose from. It sort of depends on my mood... but here are a few I have always enjoyed: Flair Showcase, Skybox EX-2000, Skybox Emotion. I also enjoyed specific years of Zenith, Stadium Club and Fleer Ultra. I'm sure there are more that aren't popping into my head at this very second, but this is a decent start.

    ReplyDelete